What the Hell!
Job 26:6 -
Hell is naked before him, and destruction hath no covering.
Today's scripture has 2 dimensions of understanding one is spiritual and the other prophetic.
Taking the spiritual message:
In childhood we have cursed by hell and spoken so much about it but how many of us have actually though what hell is and studied it up with the scriptures?
People just jump at mails, testimonies or teachings wherein the person claims hell visitation, but has anyone verified these with scriptures before forwarding them?
People of this world are like cattle they do what they see others do and do things which are routine to them, but people of God baptized with his Spirit are people blessed with wisdom and discernment, they do not behave like cattle.
Majority of Christians do not know what salvation is because they do not understand what hell is. They know hell from movies, fairy tales and story books actually playing into the hands of the deceiver so that we do not understand the Truth. Satan deceives and creates false images in our minds to distort the Truth. He knows the moment the Truth is in full in us his time of the thousand years will be up and he will have to face the Son of man. For instance Satan in the Bible is said to be very beautiful creation created by God who was among the most anointed of the Lord. He was one of the morning stars who led the worship of the Angels but due greed, pride and other evil which got into him his heart became ugly inside.
Satan has deceived man into believing hell is a place he rules and it is a place which is like a pit always on fire wherein people are burnt and destroyed.
Understand Satan has no place in creation wherein he rules. The only place he rules is the hearts of those who do not love God.
Hell as perfectly described in the New Testament. Let me clear the 5 basics of hell.
1) Hell is not a place where Satan rules. It is a place where God rules and has an Angel of the Lord in-charge of hell. No doubt evil souls are there in hell but yet they are not in charge.
2) Hell is a place which God rules and is a prison wherein souls are imprisoned. These souls are the generations of Adam which were cursed by God when sin came into Adam and Eve. The earthly life of man is about hundred and twenty years but his spirit life is still many, many time his earthly life. The rest of his life (minus his earthly life) he will spend here if he is not free from the curse of Adam.
3) There is not fire in hell but the fire is inside the souls imprisoned in hell. God is a righteous God and punishes people accordingly to their doings. A soul unredeemed or still under the curse takes with him all the sins inside his soul to hell. These sins are personified as living worms and even as fire which never extinguish. Understand Jesus too went to hell after death but He was not harmed there. The sins were on Him but not in Him. He preached to the souls there and those who accepted Him were freed from hell and some even appeared to earthly man (that does not mean they came back to earthly life, they appeared as Samuel or Moses appeared after death).
4) Satan himself is imprison here in hell prison and would be set free at the end days. The word devil is plural and the spirits working under him are also called by him. These spirit's (fallen angels) powers are taken away and use the powers in man to destroy man. Only a person knowing the Truth has authority over them for they deceive any soul not having the Truth in them.
5) When God created man the spirit life of man was not eternal (forever) but was for thousands of years. After these thousands of years to live man needed to eat of the Tree of Life. This is the reason why Adam and Eve did not eat of this tree when they were created. But if they continued to have access they would not have died sin would flourish unceasingly. God not only removed their access to this Tree but also confined their spirits to this prison called hell after their earthly life, so that they perish after completing their spirit life. Jesus by his sacrifice broke this curse of being confined to hell and his resurrection was proof of the job done. Now any soul that believes in Him is also free of this curse and thus saved from hell. This does not mean that the soul enters Heaven. The soul has to wait in sleep till the second coming of Jesus and Judgment Day to be judged and enter His Father's House - Heaven where it will have access to the Tree of Life and live eternally. This means any soul which does not believe in Jesus Christ however good that soul may be or goodness may have done, has no hope of being free from the sentence of hell. It also means every soul which believes in Jesus Christ does not enter Heaven but only those which keep His Father's Word.
Let the Truth set you free from the deceit of the evil one.
[ Prayer Starter ]
Lord, we thank You for the gift of life. We thank You that You made a way via Jesus Christ that we do not perish but live and have eternal life in You. By faith we have been disconnected from Adam and grafted in You to be free from the curse of sin and death. Lord, we pray for all the souls which are deceived by Satan to lose their salvation in You. Lord, open their hearts and minds to understand the things of your Kingdom...
This prayer we make in Jesus' Name, Amen.
[ Reference Scripture ]
22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
23 Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Isaiah 66:24 [NIV]
24 "And they will go out and look upon the dead bodies of those who rebelled against me; their worm will not die, nor will their fire be quenched, and they will be loathsome to all mankind."
Matthew 8:11-12 [NIV]
11 I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven.
12 But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Revelation 9:11 [NIV]
11 They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon.
Job 26:6 [NIV]
6 Death [Sheol] is naked before God;
Destruction [Abaddon] lies uncovered.
Luke 8:30 [NIV]
30 Jesus asked him, "What is your name?"
"Legion," he replied, because many demons had gone into him. 31And they begged him repeatedly not to order them to go into the Abyss.
Isaiah 53:8-9 [NIV]
8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
1 Peter 3:18-20 [NIV]
18 For Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive by the Spirit,
19 through whom also he went and preached to the spirits in prison
20 who disobeyed long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water,
|The Word of God was given free to us, therefore we should also share it freely with others.
(All rights are with God)